CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Meatless Monday Mar 1

I almost forgot it was Monday today. What with trying to get back into the swing of being a mom again. The last couple of days have been hectic, so I hadn't stopped to plan my meatless meal for today. At the last minute I decided to throw together a Couscous Lemon Veggie dish. Just thought of it spur of the moment, so hopefully it works out.
Make couscous. I always make mine with veggie broth instead of water, this time I decided to add a squirt of lemon juice to it. LOL! So inspired.
Mix chic peas, carrots, onions in a separate saucepan with water. Bring to a boil, drain. Mix cooked couscous, and cooked veggies(chic peas).
I promise next week will be a little more planned. This was a very rushed, spur of the moment meatless dish.

0 comments: