CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Four month shots


I was really dreading these shots. But it went way better this time then it did last time. Well for me anyway. Last time I could barely keep from crying. But this time, I think it's cause I knew what to expect, I did great. Tim's doing a lot better too. He's already playing. It's like he forgot the whole trauma. Which I'm sure he has. And little to say the Tylenol probably helped too. So the doctor says I can start solids. I am so excited. Guess we'll see how that goes. He also mentioned that I should not put Tim in a walker. I am amazed that they even sell those anymore, they are so dangerous. I don't think they sell them anywhere in Canada, but everywhere I go here they are sold. It just baffles me.

0 comments: