Tim's first family picture
Friday, July 9, 2010
1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Spaghetti. I could eat spaghetti every single day for the rest of my life...with meatballs, meat sauce, or just tomato sauce. I love it.
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Nope. I had no idea, or dream to be a SAHM...but I love it. I feel like I was born to be Tim and Noah's mommy.
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
Funny. My DH and I were talking about this exact thing yesterday after supper. LOL! We have pretty lame conversations sometimes. The one thing I wish I would have done is move to Ottawa after high school, even if it was only for a little while.
4. What color are your kitchen walls?
right now, white, but I would like to paint them green, with purple trim.
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
no I do not...probably something by the Backstreet Boys.
Posted by Corinne at 11:59 AM
Thursday, July 8, 2010
I discovered frozen bananas last year, via my little sister Kayla. And just had to make them myself..since Noah loves bananas, and God knows I love anything with chocolate, on it, in it, or near it.
3 large ripe bananas
9 Popsicle sticks
2 cups chocolate chips
2 tbsp shortening(not butter, or margarine)
1. peel bananas, and cut into thirds, insert a Popsicle stick into each banana piece. place on wax paper covered tray, freeze until firm..about four hours
2. place chocolate chips, and shortening in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on med. 1-2 minutes.
3. remove bananas from freezer, and dip in melted choc chip mixture. allow excess to drip off. Return to freezer..serve frozen.
Posted by Corinne at 3:58 PM