CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 29, 2008

For all the Idol fans...



Last year, there selection was Sanjaya. This year it's Amanda, and Danny N. I was really curious why Amanda kept making it through, so I had to check this page out. And I was not in the least bit surprised. I wonder how long there picks will last this year.


Here's some pictures of Tim, because this blog is supposed to be about Tim after all.



Here he is watching TV. Probably Super Why, because that's the only good cartoon the CBC offers. We don't have cable so he gets his fill of Backyardigans at Grandmas.

Playing with his doggie. He tries so hard to say doggie, and kitty.

Eating in his highchair. You are so right Brenda, you can really see how big he's getting when you see a picture of him sitting in the chair. Sometimes it even shocks me. He's growing up so fast. :(


1 comments:

Kerry

ha! I did the same thing...went to votefortheworst to see who they were pulling for. Amanda just doesn't seem to be right for AI. She seems so out of place.

He IS getting so big!