CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby names

A fellow BBC addict gave me a link to this website. What the website does is you put in your name, and your husband's name, then the website generates a name selection. I thought it would be fun to post my answers on the blog, and to hear what you guys think of the names. Feel free to laugh, some of them are silly
When I entered mine and Blaine's name we got Cristian for a boy, and Maggie for a girl. When I entered just my name I got Damien for a boy, and Jacey for a girl. Then with just Blaine's name I got Jeffrey for a boy, and Courtney for a girl.
Anyway, just me wasting time waiting for the rain to go away. Have a good weekend!!!

1 comments:

Heather

Oh no, it gave me willow and dustin. That would not go well in my latin family, lol! cute site!
-h