CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Easy Peasy Shepherds Pie

WFD? We had Shepherds Pie. An easy recipe that I found online, did a little tweaking to make it even easier.
1 lb lean ground beef
4 cups frozen veggies
1 cup turkey(or beef) gravy
4-6 potatoes
2 cups cheddar cheese
Brown ground beef
Add gravy to ground beef
Mix into veggies
Spread in lasagna pan
So it looks like this
Mix mashed potatoes(I add about a 1/4 milk in the mashed potatoes) with 1 cup of cheddar cheese
Spread on top of ground beef mixture


Sprinkle rest of cheese on top

Throw in oven at 375 for 20 minutes.



Tim and Noah gobble this up like candy. And so does Blaine.
Came out to 3 pts per serving.makes 15 servings, but don't trust me on this. I'm not very good at adding up pts.

1 comments:

Lindsey

Yum... I'm going to try this tonight. Thanks! I feel like I make the same thing OVER and OVER, it's nice to find some new ideas.