CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Meatless Monday

Starting in the new year we are going to be doing meatless Monday. Every Monday I will make supper without using meat. The problem with this is, I don't have very many vegetarian recipes. So I am ISO a good blog, or web page with vegetarian(vegan) recipes, if you know of any please let me know. We are doing meatless Monday not only for the environment, or to save money. But also to learn how to eat healthier. Wish us luck with meatless Monday in the new year.

3 comments:

Melissa

There is a great cook book called The Tao of Cooking. It is amazing! I am vegetarian and do not buy meat for my house so every night is meatless dinner. That cook book has made it sooo easy! Their vegi chili is the best, my 5 and 1 y/o's love it!

Good luck!

Heather

great idea! I was at a baptism yesterday and they had meatless meatballs. I have no idea what it was, but it was good. I like this idea, i might have to still it from you!
-h

Dana Nesen

YAAAA!!! Great pledge to go meatless on Monday's in 2010! I do weekly recipe videos for MM, so you can check out my site for recipe ideas. Also, my blogroll has TONS of amazing veg sites with great recipes too. Good luck! ;-)