CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Frozen Bananas

I discovered frozen bananas last year, via my little sister Kayla. And just had to make them myself..since Noah loves bananas, and God knows I love anything with chocolate, on it, in it, or near it.








Frozen Bananas
3 large ripe bananas
9 Popsicle sticks
2 cups chocolate chips
2 tbsp shortening(not butter, or margarine)
1. peel bananas, and cut into thirds, insert a Popsicle stick into each banana piece. place on wax paper covered tray, freeze until firm..about four hours
2. place chocolate chips, and shortening in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on med. 1-2 minutes.
3. remove bananas from freezer, and dip in melted choc chip mixture. allow excess to drip off. Return to freezer..serve frozen.

4 comments:

Unknown

Yum! I think we might have to try these as an easy, tasty treat! Thanks for posting it. :)

Heather

you know im going to have to try this now, lol! Well i say i will lets see if my preggo energy will actually let me.
-h

Brandy@YDK

thanks for sharing. yumm!

The Hunt Family

mine always come out horrible. I love getting them at the ice cream shop with nuts and sprinkles! Yum!