CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

RTT: migranes and shredding

randomtuesday

Hmmm, where to start.
----
Last week, I spent three days lying in my bed fighting a migraine, the worst migraine I've ever had. Head pounding, dizzy, nauseous. For the first day, I thought I might be pregnant, I was so nauseous, but thank heavens it was just a migraine. I still feeling a little exhausted, hope that will pass soon.
----
As for exhausted, I started shredding two weeks ago. That is the 30 Day Shred, by Jillian Michaels, and she kicks my ass. Everyday. It seems as though it should get easier as the days go by, but it doesn't. I better see results.
----
Michael Buble was AWESOME!!!
----
Where did my summer go. It's only 18 outside, in the middle of August. How are my tomatoes supposed to ripen, without any sun. I guess we'll be eating fried green tomatoes for breakfast. Or at least my Dad can. I've never even tried them, guess this will be the year.
Head on over to The Un Mom and link up your Random Tuesday Thoughts.

3 comments:

Brandy@YDK

wow - 18? that nuts. sorry about the migraine - those are the worst.

tiarastantrums

brr - 60's already?? hope your migrane goes away!

I bought the shred haven't had the courage to do it yet!

Heather

loved shred and i didnt see results till about week 3 but so worth it!
-h