CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Monkey Animal Party

Since we are not talking about last night's game, then we may as well talk about sock monkeys. And how little boys throw a monkey animal party. Tim and Noah love to have animal parties, where they throw all their stuffed animals in a pile, and jump in.

This time they thought they would hang sock monkeys from the top bunk, and jump into their animals, through the monkeys.

Happy Monkey Animal Party!





3 comments:

The Hunt Family

Looks like a fun game to me... I hope no one missed and got a mouth full of bunk bed.

That is a whole lot of sock monkeys, I particularly like the Elmo hanging on for dear life.

I love checking in on your blog, even though I am crappy about actually leaving comments. I will try to do better.

xoxo

Suzy

Heather

OMGosh thats hilarious! I have to say we have never had a sock monkey party. We are missing out!
-h

Brandy@YDK

hilarious! they are so luck to have each other.