CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Having a pretty relaxing day today so thought I'd have a little fun with Tim's photos. Here's a look at how much he's grown.
Then

Now


Then


Now






Then



Now



Spent most of my Sunday, so far, making baby food. It's pretty easy once you start. Except for the squash. I have never eaten a squash in my life. Truth be told I've never even seen one. I had no idea how hard they were too peel. Once I got the hang of it though it became pretty simple. Waiting for the sweet potatoes and the squash to freeze. Then I'm gonna make some green beans and some peas.
Also a little update on the cereal he's been eating. We tried Oatmeal on Friday and he loves it. He's also started liking his rice cereal. Well I wouldn't say like it, but he eats it. And that's good enough for me.

0 comments: