CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2007

I got tagged

Okay this is gonna be pretty hard. Hopefully it doesn't take too long. I am trying to watch Heroes and browse the Internet.

1) I'm really shy.. I am so shy that I eloped to Vegas so I wouldn't have to walk down the aisle and have everyone stare at me. No regrets of course. I loved Vegas. And can't wait to go back

2) I sometimes sit in my PJ's until 3 in the afternoon. Which is about the same time I finally get to shower

3) I love clothes. I am so glad I discovered Marshalls it really helps my budget. I will spend more then my fare share on shirts. And bags. Including diaper bags. Also shoes. Ah, I'm a shopaholic.

4) I hate my hair. Hate, Hate, Hate it. It's unruly, hard to brush. I wear it in a ponytail everyday. I wish I could do something more with it. But I don't have the time

5) I hate Walmart, but shop there anyway. Every time I go there something pisses me off. But I keep on going. What is wrong with me

6) I would rather sit at home and watch TV all night then go out with people. I don't get any time alone all day. I just want some alone time vegging in front of the TV. Why don't people understand. Oh yeah because they don't have kids.

7) I tried University for about a week and hated it. My husband keeps pushing me to go back. But I don't want to, and I think it really disappoints him.

To everyone I tagged. List 7 random facts about yourself and tag seven people you know. Leave me a comment if you participate so I can check out yours

1 comments:

Kerry

Thanks for posting! I'm w/ ya on the tv thing. It's funny cause while I was pregnant I HATED watching tv. W/ both of my kids I was this way. But once the boys were born I NEED the downtime of watching it!!