CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2007

6 month appointment


My little guy is getting so big. We went to the doctor this morning. And he did wonderful. Barely even cried when he got his shots. So proud. And he's sleeping like a rock now.

This months stats
Height: 26"
Weight: 17lb 1oz

After we went to Tim's appointment we stopped off at my OB to pay off some outstanding debt. I know bad, bad mommy. The last time I visited the OB was my six week postpartum. Lets just say I forgot about the debt completely until they sent me a letter last month. Then we went on vacation. So it's not entirely my fault. Okay yes it is. There was a pregnant woman at the office. And she had a blast making Tim laugh. He's such an extrovert. Definetly gets that from his dad.

Here's a picture of Tim playing with Grandpa Smith. What would a post be without a picture...


0 comments: