CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 16, 2007

5 more days



Yes that's five more days until I fall off the face of the earth. Until I will be unreachable. Five more days until the day I have been waiting for since December. The new and final book in the Harry Potter series is coming out. There are so many theories surrounding this new book. From the absolutely absurd to the almost believable. I can barely contain my excitement. And I think my darling husband is getting pretty bored with me. Oh well he only has 5 more days until I stop bothering him. Then I'll start bothering him to read the book. So I can talk to him about what happens. It only took him two years to read the sixth one. So hopefully he reads this next one a little quicker.



1 comments:

Alexander

I invite you to see my webpage www.catyourway.com where you can read the 1st chapter of my book (free) "An Ordinary Black Cat"- Gothic Tale. It's aim is to show what revenge is and how people resort to it and what are the consequences. Apart from my book that you can order (if you are 18 or over) there are some hints regarding property purchase. Please, let me know if that was useful.