CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Let's see...


Not much has been happening lately. Tim's at a little stand still with his development,he just loves rolling on the floor so much. But not as much as I love pulling his hands away from the cords along the wall. We have no plans to baby proof, seeing as we are moving at the end of the month. Speaking of moving, my husband hadn't told his mom that we were moving before I posted it on the blog. So when he called to tell her, she already knew. Hi Brenda.



Tim tried grapes today. I had bought a few things of baby food at
Target.

They were super cheap, so being the bargain shopper I love to be, I had to jump. So he had the
Gerber banana,plum and grape combo. Tim loved it. I on the other hand thought it was disgusting.

0 comments: