CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Riders Win!!!!


Yesterday we took a trip to Regina, most of my family lives there, and my parents we're going to the football game. Tickets were scarce so we didn't have the opportunity to go, but we did watch the game at my grandparents house. Saskatchewan won 26-24, lucky they didn't blow there lead in the last quarter, as any Rider fan knows this happens way too often. On a quick side note, my husband is originally from Calgary. He was cheering for the Stampeders, so it was a little victory for me as well.


After the game we had a pizza party with, about, 15 of our family. And Tim had a taste of pizza crust. He really enjoyed it. I hate crust, so this works for me.

We also picked up a new car while in Regina. A red 1992 Geo. My husband needed a car of his own, so I still get to drive the sunfire. We drove the little Geo home from Regina, and it runs great. We also got a CD with the car, apparently my Uncle Rick(who sold the car to us) forgot to take it out.




0 comments: