CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shout Out!!!

Since I still can't get my photos to upload, thought I would do a shout out to a wonderful business in my area. SOBEYS, is not a small business, it's a big grocery store in Canada. Big like Safeway, Extra Foods, Loblaws. But every time I go to my local Sobeys, I feel like I am getting special service. They offer my babies free cookies(need something to distract them, while mom does the shopping). When Tim fell on the floor one of the produce people helped him up, asked him if he was OK. Even the boy who packs our bags at the checkout was wonderful, and friendly. I just think it's so rare to receive excellent customer service. So here's my Shoutout to the Sobeys in Preston Crossing. If you are in my area, please, stop by and check them out.

0 comments: