CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cupcakes, cookies and Easter eggs

Tim, his cousin Kinnon, and Blaine decorated Easter eggs, for the Easter bunny. One of my favorite things about Easter is decorating Easter eggs. Probably because I love Egg salad sandwiches, and it gives me an easy excuse to eat them for a week. And nope I don't get bored of them. Here's a picture of Tim colouring one of his eggs.


The finished product, left out for the Easter bunny. I heard she likes egg salad sandwiches too.











Easter cupcakes that Tim and Noah helped me make



Easter cookies that Tim made with his Aunts and Grandma S.






2 comments:

Brandy@YDK

mmmmm - i love cuppycakes. they are yummy looking

Heather

Does the Easter bunny take all the eggs at night? I never thought of making them for him before.
-h