1. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Let's pretend that pot of gold is worth exactly $1500 (which would actually be more like a cup of gold at current values). Anyway, let's also pretend you have to spend it as opposed to making a donation somewhere.Now, tell me what you would do with that
cup pot of gold?
This one is easy. I would buy window coverings for my house. Not the cheap ones I usually have to buy, but the beautiful, pricey ones. Ones that would outlast the shenanigans my children get into
2. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form?
We are making green milkshakes, and green mashed potatoes. And the kids will be wearing green clothes(their Rider gear) I used to celebrate, BC(before children).
3. Have you been bitten by the Spring Cleaning bug? What spring cleaning job most needs doing at your house? What spring cleaning job are you most dreading?
Not yet. I was thinking, this morning, that I needed to get my list ready. Maybe Blaine would do a little of it while I'm in Vegas...HAHAHA
4. lime-shamrock-sage-forest....your favorite shade of green?
Rider green. But I don't think that's an official colour. Should be.
5. Thomas Jefferson once said, "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." So... do you believe in luck or do you believe we make our own luck?
You make your own luck. I think positive thought, and being happy, even if things don't go exactly the way you want, are the best form of luck. Things won't always go you're way, that is a lesson we all need to learn.
6. Monday (3/14) was Pi Day. Get it? 3/14 is Pi Day. Those math types are so clever, aren't they? Since I'm not one of them tell me what's your favorite piE (the edible kind)?
ETA: that I also love pumpkin pie
7. That same date (3/14) was also the birth date of the late physicist, Albert Einstein. I bet he knew the value of pi. What do you think is more important and/or valuable in life...intelligence or common sense?
Can I say a little bit of both. LOL! Common sense, I know some smart people, who just can't get along in the world.
8. Insert your own random thought here...
3 more days until VEGAS, baby, YAY!!!!