CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

One Week

Until the 2010 Winter Olympics. My husband and I are going. My mom and dad are taking the kids for two whole weeks. Can't say how much I appreciate them helping us out. I will be staying at my BFF(hate that term) Joanne's place. She moved to Vancouver after our last year of high school. And we miss her so much. OK! So this post is total rambling, but I'm just getting so excited.


Really mom..that's enough!

3 comments:

Brandy@YDK

that's very exciting. have a great time.

Lindsey

I'm so excited for you! We went to Whistler on our honeymoon in Dec. 07 and they were building all the cool stuff for the olympics. We want to go back after so that we can see all the places (I'm sure they'll open to the public after the Olympics, don't you think?)
And... I have no idea Vancouver was so HUGE!

Heather

Very jealous! I LOVE the olympics. I was living in Montreal when they announced Vancouver would get them, then we moved to Vancouver and had to live through all the construction of building for the olympics yet i dont get to see them. Enjoy it for all of us who cant go!
-h